In the course of its activities, 3Dsoft may process your personal data in accordance with the regulations in force.
This policy provides information about how your personal data will be processed. Available on our website, the policy is updated regularly to reflect legislative and regulatory developments and any changes 3Dsoft may make to its processing.
This policy was updated on 3 January 2022.
Who are we?
3Dsoft is responsible for processing the personal data of visitors to the website https://www.3Dsoft.fr/.
What are our commitments?
We are committed to complying with the regulations that apply to all the personal data processing we carry out. This includes a commitment to the following principles:
• We process your personal data legally, fairly and transparently.
• We collect your personal data for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and do not process it in any way that is incompatible with these purposes.
• We ensure that the personal data is appropriate, relevant and limited to what is needed to achieve the purposes for which it is processed.
• We make every effort to ensure that the personal data is correct and, if necessary, up to date. We take every reasonable step to ensure that any incorrect personal data is deleted or corrected without delay in view of the purposes for which it is processed.
• We keep your personal data in a form that allows you to be identified only during the time needed for the purposes of the processing.
• We guarantee an appropriate level of security for the personal data we process.
These commitments take the following concrete forms:
- • We respect your privacy.
• We guarantee that the protection and security of your personal data are our central concern.
• We do not use your personal data for any purposes we have not told you about.
• We do not consider that your personal data can be stored for an unlimited time.
• We do not sell your personal data to third parties.
• We work with trusted partners who present sufficient guarantees about the technical and organisational steps they take to ensure that our processing meets the requirements of the regulations in force.
• We respect your rights as the data subject and make every effort to respond to your requests as long as they are well-founded.
Which personal data do we process, and for how long?
Personal data is any information about an identified or identifiable individual (the “data subject”), such as your first name, surname and postal or email address. We are committed to only processing personal data that is strictly necessary for the purposes for which it is collected, and only keeping it for the time needed for these purposes.
The categories of personal data we process are the following:
|Processing activities||Legal basis||Categories of personal data||Conservation time (on an active basis)|
|Handling requests submitted via the contact form||Legitimate interest||Identification data||The time needed to respond to the request|
|Sending marketing emails||Legitimate interest||Identification data||Three years from when the data was collected
or from the last contact, unless you object to
|Recruitment||Carrying out pre-contractual steps||Identification data and data about the candidate’s professional situation||Two years from the submission of the application (unless you object)|
|Video surveillance||Legitimate interest||Identification data and data about the activities of the people recorded||One week from the recording date|
|Customer management||Contract fulfilment||Identification data||Five years from the end of the contractual relationship
For invoices, ten years from the issue date
|Supplier management||Contract fulfilment||Identification data||Five years from the end of the contractual relationship
For invoices, ten years from the issue date
Who can access your personal data?
Where relevant, your data will only be provided to the following recipients:
- Authorised 3Dsoft staff;
- Trusted 3Dsoft subcontractors and service providers responsible for tasks such as:
- storing your personal data;
- maintaining hardware/software;
- marketing, sales, statistics and research operations;
- deployment, training and change management.
We make every effort to ensure that these people are as limited as possible in number.
We only give our trusted service providers the information it is essential for them to have in order to provide the service, and they can never use your personal data for any other purpose.
We always do everything we can to ensure that all the trusted service providers we work with maintain the security of your data.
We also ensure that when our relationship with a service provider comes to an end, they delete your data immediately.
We select our trusted service providers with great care, ensuring they present enough guarantees, in terms particularly of expertise, reliability and resources, to take the necessary technical and organisational steps to meet the requirements of the applicable legislation, including in terms of security. In this context, we ensure that our trusted service providers only process the personal data in accordance with our documented instructions. We also ensure that their staff are committed to respecting confidentiality or are subject to an appropriate legal obligation of confidentiality.
What are your rights as the data subject?
You have the right to access, correct and remove your personal data, the right to data portability and the right to limit the processing of the data.
For more information about your rights, visit the cnil.fr website.
You can exercise these rights either:
- By sending an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or by writing to the following postal address: 3Dsoft, 147, avenue de Malakoff, 75016 PARIS
If you consider, having contacted us, that your rights have not been respected, you can make a complaint to the CNIL, the French data protection authority.